Monday, January 12, 2009

Our Precious Hazel Mae

Thank you all for your love, support and encouraging comments. We've survived our first week! I will blog more details later, but I wanted to get some pictures up for you all to see our beautiful, miraculous, blessing! Dan and I are doing well. Things get easier day by day. Please continue to pray for rest, energy, and feeding. Hazel is Perfect. She is so sweet and such a joy to Dan and I.

41 Weeks, 1/4/09 Showing up to the Hospital

about 19 hours later, 1/5/09 still in labor
Next Day, Hazel's one day old and Dan and I are Enamored!

Home Sweet home, Hazel is 3 days old


Hazel Mae is 1 Week Old today!

8 comments:

anne said...

She's beyond perfect! Ah, you must be filled with joy beyond measure! What a beautiful baby!

I truly hope she has your smile too...I could spot that grin a million miles away (lips, teeth, tongue and all). Your smile is so contagious too! :)

Congrats to the Roundhill family!

Our growing family said...

YEA! Congrats!
What a little blessing!
Such a doll! I hope you are able to get some rest and also have some quiet moments soaking in these first days!

Susie said...

She is beautiful! We are so thrilled for you and Dan!

Nicole said...

Oh my word, that picture of you kissing her is absolutely precious, just melts my heart. So happy for you guys :)

Bridget Beth said...

SO beautiful. I'm getting so nostalgic looking at your pictures. Enjoy these precious first days. You'll blink and she'll be running around!

J Yo said...

Oh, she's so beautiful! I'm so impressed with the smiling face you have during labor, Sarah!! :)

And I wholeheartedly agree with Bridget...soak it up...in a blink she'll be a little person talking and running everywhere! ;)

Becky said...

She is beautiful! I am so happy for the 3 of you. Blessings on your sweet family!

deena said...

beautiful. just beautiful. lucky little beauty to have you both for her parents. ;)