Saturday, August 23, 2008

Happy Saturday!


Dan and I took Mercedes to the Marymoor Dog Park for the afternoon. She isn't a big dog lover, so basically we just walk around while she follows close to avoid the other dogs.

22 Weeks

After walking for about an hour, we headed to a shady spot outside the off-leash area to drink our smoothies and let Sadie attempt to cool down. All in all, a perfect afternoon spent in the sunshine!



This evening we're planning on chillin' out at home. We'll grill some steaks for dinner, watch some Olympics, and continue looking through the baby name book we got last night, "The Baby Name Wizard." (Thank you Bridget for the recommendation, I love it)! We're having a hard time picking a girl name out. We had our boy one all set, but the girl names are proving to be more difficult! We're planning on keeping the name a secret, (sorry Kellie), but we have yet to come up with it. This book has been a fun read, I'm up to the "P" names, so I should be able to finish going through the list tonight.

The Baby Name Wizard by Laura Wattenberg
(Shout out to Brother) Happy Birthday Brian! Hope it was a great day! Hope you enjoyed your wakeup call as much as we did! I love you to pieces!

5 comments:

anne said...

I love the pictures. You are still the cutest!

Have you checked out the website too? I play around with it and we're not even pregnant. I'm with you too...girl names are more difficult.
http://www.babynamewizard.com/voyager

Bridget Beth said...

I'm so glad you like it! It is by far my favorite, and I bought quite a few :)

I love the pictures, too!

cacfus said...

Congratulations Sarah! How exciting. Girl clothes are way more fun to buy too.
Sorry I never made it to any of the shopping parties you had. I was so bummed! Oh the life of a mommy. :) You will love it!

Our growing family said...

CONGRATS SARAH!! I clicked onto your blog from Nicole's...I am so happy for you! =) It is so good to read that you are feeling better! Enjoy all the blessings!

CMC said...

How did I not know that you had a blog? Too fun! I'll have to add you from my page now.

Aaron and I are going to miss 80's movie nights :(