Thursday, August 14, 2008

Today was the best day EVER!

I'm officially 20 weeks pregnant, as of last Monday, and I'm having a healthy little GIRL!

20 Weeks

We had our 20 week ultrasound today, and I can't describe how amazing it was. To be able to watch our little girl move around for over a half hour was so surreal, incredible, spectacular...nothing seems to describe it quite right. I'm so overwhelmed with joy. God is so good. She's such a miracle! And then to our surprise, half way through, we got to see
her in 3-D!!! Her exact lips, nose, and fingers. She's 7 inches long and perfectly healthy; her heart, her kidneys, her measurements, all perfect and we have over 50 pictures to prove it!

Her little face

I can't believe we're 20 weeks along now. We're half way there! 7 inches of beautiful girl! I remember when she was only the size of a blueberry, and my cousin Erin said, "Just wait 'til it's the size of a grapefruit!" I was so focused on blueberry, that grapefruit blew my mind! Well, grapefruit has come and gone, and she's already the length of a banana! God is so good, I feel so blessed, and I can't wait to meet her!

These shoes were our first purchase for her

And these are some hand-me-down boots from her cousin Lexie

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sarah
She is just beautiful!! I'm so impatient to meet her. December needs to get here soon.
love ya Ann

Anonymous said...

So fun to wake up to such joy-filled news. She is beautiful! How amazing to see her in 3-D like that!!! Love you guys!, Kellie

anne said...

YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE! I can't get over it! How exciting that you guys are having a little girl. God is so good!

e said...

Oh my gosh, technology today!
She's beautiful!
I knew it!
Oh man.
CAN'T WAIT to meet HER.
Love love love. :)

Susie said...

She is beautiful - Went to bed last night with tears in my eyes at the marvel of seeing her like that! How very exciting!
Can't wait to see her & hold her!

Bridget Beth said...

Wow. That picture is incredible! And the shoes are so cute! And you are so adorable! So excited to meet her :)

Nicole said...

Oh my word, that picture is amazing! She is so adorable, I am so excited for you guys :)