Thursday, March 12, 2009

Birthday Blessings

It's not even noon and I'm already having a fantastic day!

Guess what Hazel got me for my birthday...She went 8 hours between feedings last night! Then another 3 so I could sleep even more. She's so great.

And then when I came up this morning, I was greeted with beautiful flowers and a Starbucks Americano from my wonderful Husband!

The sun is out and it's so gorgeous outside, and I'm getting calls and facebook messages from my loved ones wishing me a happy day! I feel blessed and oh so loved!

Tonight Dan is taking me to Jak's for dinner and I just can't wait! Potato Pancakes here I come! And I'll be able to enjoy my first Cosmo in a YEAR! Happy Day indeed!

2 comments:

anne said...

Happy Birthday! :)

I'm glad to hear that it's been a great day so far. You deserve that...and then some!

Susie said...

WOW - that does sound like an awesome birthday! And yay for Hazel sleeping in!