Monday, June 1, 2009

Happy June

It's June, and what a beautiful day it was! Lower 80's with a nice breeze, what more could you ask for? It's been fun to get out with Hazel, now that the weather is nice.

The big new change, is that Hazel has started eating solids...well eating might not be the right word, but we're starting the processes, and it's been quite fun.


She's 20 weeks old today...Look how long her legs are! They go way beyond the teddy bear now.

20 weeks old vs 1 week old

I don't actually think I've told the story of the teddy bear. His name is Frodo Bearins and Dan and I made him at the Downtown Disney Build-a-bear on our honeymoon. When I was pregnant, my cousin Erin told me that babies grow and change so fast, so I should take a weekly picture of her with an inanimate object to help capture each stage. And so we chose Frodo, with the blanket my mom made for Hazel as the back drop. And the weekly photo was born. (Not an interesting story, but now you know)!

They've become quite a pair

I've miss a few weeks, but it is quite interesting to look back and compare them all. I saw a three week old a few weeks ago, and I really can't remember Hazel ever being that small. And it was only four months ago!!! That makes me sad. But I do love how sturdy and interactive she is now.

Enough of my rambling, I leave you with some tummy time photos from this evening.

Daddy Time
Mid-RollSuccessful Tummy Time
Taking a break from the push-ups

2 comments:

lisa anne christensen said...

hazel is so adorable!
hope to see you all next monday :)

Susie said...

Oh she is soooooo adorable!! Can't wait to see her again!