Monday, September 29, 2008

All Things Baby!



I'm 27 weeks now, meaning I've reached the 6 month mark! This will be the last week of my second trimester. Time is flying by and Baby Girl will be here in 3 months!

I still feel great, (basically anything that's not nausea and puking, like in the first trimester, is fine by me)! She's moving all the time, which is such a joy. She's about 2 pounds now, and is 14 1/2 inches long, and I adore her completely!

We've finally purchased some things for her (other than the converse shoes).

We've ordered this Crib
And this Dresser/Changing Table


And this Glider in a Khaki color


And my Mom made this Amazing Quilt for her


The next step will be for us to register at Babies R Us, which seems like a daunting task, so I keep putting it off! We registered at Pottery Barn Kids on Saturday since that's where our crib bedding is at. Even if no one goes there, when I close the account I'll get 10% off whatever I purchase, so i figured it'd be worth it.

Things feel like they're coming together smoothly, which has kept me from stressing out! I just focus on one thing at a time. Like, today I'll look at cribs, or today I'll research strollers. That way I don't get overwhelmed with all the details. We feel so blessed and excited and maybe a bit impatient to meet her. I enjoy praying for her and her future friends, and her future spouse. I feel like December 30th can't come soon enough, although if she came tomorrow I'd be completely unready! So for now, I pray for her future, and smile with joy every time she wiggles!

4 comments:

CMC said...

Can I just say that I am completely in love with the furniture you picked out? Adorable!

Nicole said...

This is so sweet, and you look great! I am so glad you feel great too :)

kel said...

Sarah, you look great! This is Kelly Leffel from LBC... found your blog through Christie's. You are such a cute prego chick! :) Hope it continues to go well.

Susie said...

Your nursery will look soooo cute!