Saturday, September 27, 2008

Favorites #2: Ghost Town


Last night Dan and I went to see Ghost Town...I laughed a lot! (Way more than anyone else in the theater). I highly recommend seeing it, especially if you love these two!

Ricky Gervais & Kristen Wiig


Ricky's character has a gag reflex problem, which made me laugh every time! I couldn't really find a picture of it, but here's one scene were he make "the face" right before his gag.


Tonight we're hoping to watch Run Fat Boy Run. I hope it's equally as funny! I laughed really hard watching the previews for it. I'll let you know what I think!



2 comments:

Our growing family said...

hi sarah!
we should go to the movies together one day...I am always the only one laughing outloud! =) I kind of forget that other people are there and remember the moment after I laugh...and then get slightly embarrassed! My mom likes to go with me because of that very reason...so I guess it is a good thing! =)
Sounds like we would make a good laughing team!

Marta said...

Yay! I really want to see Ghost Town! I did see Tropic Thunder on Friday, my brother and I loved it! I can't wait for the Run, Fat Boy, Run review!