Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Cabin Time!

Last weekend was fabulous! We went to the cabin up in the Snoqualmie/Hyak area, with my brother and his family (Pete, Sarah, Stephanie, Grant, & Lexi). We ate, hiked, fished (via the wii) and lounged around. I adore being with family so much, it's a shame my brothers don't live closer!


We just had so much fun. We probably hiked over 6 miles on Saturday and Sunday. I got two blisters, but it was well worth it! The next picture shows my primary view as I tried to keep up with everyone, (but as you can see the weather was amazing and the fall colors were so beautiful).


Two of the, "you had to be there moments" that were hilarious:
~ Grant says, "Xander poop!" and as Sarah is saying "where?", she steps in it. Grant says, "Right there mommy!"
~ As Dan is reeling in a big fish (via the wii fishing game), Pete gets so excited he jerks his hand in a reeling motion and proceeds to dump his wine all over his shirt!


I'm 31 weeks now, we've reached single digits until she's due. 9 weeks!!! It blows my mind! We're so excited to meet her. Baby and I are doing well, everything seems to be normal/right on schedule. She's a fighter, or a dancer, or an acrobat of sorts; she's moving all the time! We start our childbirth classes tonight, so there may be funny stories to come. (I keep picturing the scenes form Baby Mama). I'm really looking forward to halloween...but that will be for another post!

6 comments:

e said...

What a perfect weekend for cabin time. I love you all so much!! Eeee! Baby Roundhill before we know it! I'm so excited.

Bridget Beth said...

It looks so beautiful! What a perfect weekend for it, too. I can't believe you hiked 6 miles. You are in MUCH better shape than I was :) If your birthing classes were anything like mine, they WILL be like the scenes in Baby Mama. Have fun!!

Nicole said...

You look so cute Sarah, I can't believe your little girl is arriving in just 9 short weeks!

Kara said...

You are SO little!

Susie said...

Looks like you had a gorgeous weekend! I can't believe how little time is left before Baby Girl arrives!

Rich Sclafani said...

sounds like a blast! how did i not know you had a blog?!? i hope you are well i'm so excited for your new little one on the way!