Friday, October 24, 2008

I did something this week, that I think every woman does at some point during pregnancy...I bought some slip-ons! It's sooooo much easier than bending over! Plus my doctor doesn't like me wearing my high heels. I believe her exact words were, "How long are you going to wear those before you fall over?" I have yet to loose my sense of balance, but I know at some point I will, especially as my belly changes my center of gravity.

I had another checkup today, (I go in every two weeks now, which is so crazy)! Baby is doing great. After measuring my belly, my doctor said she is on the "low end of normal." Which I think just means, she's a little smaller, but still totally a healthy and normal size. At our 20 week ultrasound we were told the same sorta thing. I think he said she was in the 30th or 40th percentile, (50th being average). I am perfectly happy with our little girl being on the smaller side!

2 comments:

Kara said...

super cute shoes

Susie said...

Cute shoes!!

Word of "been there, done that". I fell wearing sneakers during my pregnancy with Chris - NOT FUN!! (esp when you are so big you can hardly haul yourself up!)