Monday, November 17, 2008

Remember the Sabbath

We had the most lovely Sunday yesterday! Truly a day of rest and relaxation!
  • Sleeping In
  • Breakfast: Eggs Over Easy, Canadian Bacon, Sourdough Toast, and Coffee
  • Video Games & Books: Tetris and baby reading for me, Spore and Resistance 2 for Dan
  • Photo Shoot at the Park: Photos taken by Dan setting timer and running for it!
  • Starbucks Date: Signature Hot Chocolate and a slice of Pumpkin Loaf for Dan, Chai Tea Latte and a Berry Stella for me
  • Church
  • Home for Potstickers and Coconut Curry Sticks
  • More baby reading for me and Resistance 2 for Dan
  • Watched previous night's SNL
  • Off to bed, cuddle time with Kung Fu baby (she was crazy last night)!
I just had such a wonderful day!!! I can't put into words how much fun Dan and I have together, or how much I truly love being with him, but maybe these pictures will help you get an idea!

34 Weeks!!!
I LOVE This Guy!

5 comments:

Our growing family said...

great job!!! love them!

Nicole said...

You guys look so cute! Great job with the self timer, seriously impressive!

Anonymous said...

your photos are always so nice. you guys look great! i woke up thinking about the berry stella. yum. thanks for 'sharing' your day with us. :) Kellie

Bridget Beth said...

wow! those pictures turned out great! I've never gotten a good picture with a self timer :)

Susie said...

You two make me laugh! :) Great pictures!