Thursday, February 5, 2009

One Month Old


Today Hazel Mae is one month old and on Monday she was 9 lbs! She is doing so well. She's healthy, and easy going, and such a blessing to Dan and I. She sleeps well at night, and has more and more alert time during the days. We get out some, but it's still an adjustment getting used to the feeding schedule (3 hour intervals during the day). I still can't believe I'm a mom. At times if feels so daunting, but it make me even more dependant on God and his daily grace. Here are some pictures over the last two weeks. She's filling out a ton in her cheeks and belly!

Family Photo
Not a good photo, but it shows her cute little smirk
Bath time
Her hoodie says Treasured
This is why we swaddle at night...those pesky hands!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a cute baby!

Nicole said...

I love her little smirk! Precious :)

Susie said...

I can't believe how big she is getting!