Wednesday, August 5, 2009

7 Awesome Months

Hazel turned 7 months old today! She's so big now! She's about 15 lbs 12 oz, she's still only eating sweet potatoes, she army crawls everywhere, she hasn't mastered sitting unassisted, she's quite vocal, and she has just as many facial expressions as ever.

This is her this morning chewing on her old binkie, which she only uses as a toy now
Over The Last Month

I call this look, CRAZY EYES! It's usually accompanied by her yelling Ha Ha Ha over and over

I love this kid so much! She makes me laugh all the time. We have so much fun. Oh and the other thing she just starting doing, which melts my heart, is she reaches for me when I'm going to pick her up. LOVE IT!

In
non-Hazel news, Dan and I had a fantastic anniversary on Monday. The Matador was so delicious and we made it in time for happy hour, so it was crazy cheap! We saw The Proposal, and it was so fun to be at a movie theater again...I felt like a kid as I rocked back and forth in my cushy chair! We also scored free popcorn, soda, and $1 candy with our Regal Crown Club card! Dan got me these roses in the morning with a Starbucks Americano!!! LOVE HIM DEARLY!


1 comment:

Dan said...

and I love YOU dearly!