Sunday, July 5, 2009

Oh the 4th!

We had another great day on Saturday. Hazel again slept in, we had a casual morning, then headed to Snoqualmie Falls and hiked down to the bottom. There were a million people there and it was a million degrees, (both of those are approximations to the best I could tell), but we had a fun time.


We came home, showered off all the sweat and dirt, and then headed over to the Platter's for dinner. Oh how I love this family! Hazel got to see her first Sparkler!


I headed home to put Hazel to bed, but the gang headed to Lake Boren Park (about a half mile from our place) to watch the firework show. To quote them, they all "forth of juloved it!" I watched a bit from the deck and it seemed to be a good show.


Today we're taking a day of rest. Hazel again slept in, (I think I'm finally getting caught up on sleep), and Dan got us Starbucks to go with our breakfast parfaits! We're headed to church tonight, but perhaps a walk or something this afternoon.

Happy 4th of July weekend everyone! Hope you had a great one!

Hazel is 6 Months Old today!!! More on that tomorrow.


*photos taken by Dan

1 comment: