Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Super Random Post!!!

Over the past 6 months I've come to observe that if a guy wants to hold Hazel he will simply ask, but girls seem to wait for an invitation or something. Here's the deal, I'm not gonna ask if you want to hold Hazel, because to me, that's kinda forcing her on you. (How are you supposed to say no to that)? Soooooo, if you want to hold her by all means, just ask. I LOVE it when others want to hold her. I hold her all day, everyday. I enjoy seeing others hold her and it's nice to give my arms a wee break. I have no problem with other people holding my baby, (assuming you're not sick and your hands are relatively clean)! So there you have it, my random observation and rule of thumb...Just Ask!

1 comment:

Susie said...

I want to hold her NOW!! :) Can you bring her to me? Love ya!