Friday, January 22, 2010

Updates

Here are some updates on previous posts...

The weigh in for Hazel on Monday was OK. She only weighs 18lbs 3oz, but they didn't make me schedule a weight check again, so I was pleased. Hazel came down with two ear infections yesterday, so we've been dealing with that. She much better today, so that's encouraging.

I mentioned that I love Rosemary and Olive Oil
Triscuits...well turns out Hazel loves them too. We snack together on them, she gets quite aggressive to get them!

About the hair cut...I'm still not sure what I'm going to do, but many of you commented on an in-between length, like shoulder length. Is this what you mean?


When going through the pictures, I found these and they made me smile...The first is of Grant who is now 4! And the second, is of Ethan and Emma, also almost 4 years ago.

5 comments:

anne said...

Love this look on you! So cute! ;)

Kara said...

I really like the shoulder-length look!!!!!!

Dan said...

good grief, you're a hottie!

e said...

what dan said.

;)

Marta said...

I agree with Dan! This looks super! When can we have a date?