Saturday, December 6, 2008

Best Morning EVER!

Dan and I had such a wonderful time at Salish for Breakfast! It was kinda our "babymoon" - big hurrah before baby comes. This was our third breakfast there, the first being on our honeymoon, and the second on our 5th anniversary.

My favorite part of the meal, is the coffee. They pour you fresh coffee (Starbucks Christmas Blend this time), and bring a tray with Chocolate shavings and Devonshire Crème as well as cream, sugar, and sweeteners. Sooooo Delicious!!! Dan got pancakes, eggs, and smoked bacon, and I got an Omelet with fruit and a biscuit! The food is just so good!

It was so great just to soak it all in. We were there about 2 hours just talking and laughing and dreaming of baby girl. We actually may have come up with her name too! (We're going to wait until we see her to know for sure, but we came up with a first and middle name that we liked a lot).

I feel so blessed to have Dan by my side, I adore him so much. And I'm excited, nervous, eager, terrified, thrilled, and overwhelmed about the year to come! I'm so glad I have God's daily grace, and Dan's daily love and support.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Best bacon I've ever had!