Thursday, December 4, 2008

Oh Happy Day!

I had a Great Day! In fact, I'd say I've been having a pretty good week, and I'm excited for the next two days as well!

~ Monday: Our Movie Night Christmas Party was amazing! (There was 22 in all)!


~ Tuesday: My doctor's appointment went really well! All things are looking good, baby girl is head down and getting ready to go!

~ Wednesday: I had my weekly Bible Study with my cousin Erin.

~ Today:
* FINALLY the trucking company of the semi-driver that hit me 6 weeks ago admitted to it being his fault and they sent the appraisal guy out today so we can get the Jetta fix!!! (Such a huge answer to prayer and such a relieve).
* Had lunch with Dan at Great Harvest! (Our favorite: Hummus and Avocado Sandwich on Asiago Pesto Bread filled to the brim with veggies)!
* Ran errands with success! Did some returns/exchanges/got some fun new things for baby and I!
* Got this in the mail! (Bébé au Lait nursing cover)

* I feel good, I have energy, and I'm not too uncomfortable!
* Dan got me this as a Christmas present! (A Petunia Pickle Bottom Diaper Bag)
* I made delicious Fajita's for dinner!
* We had our last Birthclass!
* And now I'm off to bed, to dream sweet dreams, (and pee every 1-2 hours)!

~ Friday: I'm getting my haircut and Dan and I are going to see Quantum Of Solace.

~Saturday: Dan and I are going to have Breakfast at the Salish Lodge!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! I'm so glad you're enjoying your pregnancy so much. I really like your new diaper bag! Well done Dan! :) Kellie

Susie said...

Yeah! Glad to see the nursery done! Looks great! Have fun at the Salish - that is a great place to have breakfast! YUM!

e said...

Wow girl, you guys sure know how to live it up. Miss you (good thing I get to see you in 3 days) ;)

Our growing family said...

Was Kelly drinking all the cider? He sure loves that stuff! look at nicole in the 2nd shot! I love that girl!
That sandwhich sounds delish and is making me hungry!

CMC said...

I'm so bummed we aren't around to come to movie nights anymore, and especially the Christmas party :( Looks like an amazing time!

I love that diaper bag, good job Dan!

Can't believe you're almost due! Hooray!

Bridget Beth said...

I loved your Christmas party! (I always love any event at your place) and I love you!!