Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Crazy Couple Days!

Sorry for the blogging silence! Starting last Friday the leg/back spasms came back stronger than ever so I was a bit "under-the-weather" (and for some reason, sitting at the computer would always aggravate them more...sooooo I've been completely out of the internet loop for the past week; emails, blogs, facebook, I've missed them all)! But today is GOOD! No spasms and I've been sitting a the computer for about an hour now!

But enough about that, lets talk about my two favorite people! Yesterday was my due date. I went to the ER at about 3am, but not as the patient...I took Dan in! He's been having some heart issues over the past week or so. (His heart races, and pounds really hard, and he gets dizzy and nauseous). So we took him to the ER because he had another "attack." His heart checked out fine, his blood pressure was a bit high, but they sent us home around 5am. He had a followup appointment with his doctor in the evening and they hooked him up to a portable EKG machine that he's been wearing and has to keep on until he see the doc again this afternoon. They're going to test his Thyroid, and acid reflex, and many other things, so hopefully we'll get more answers today. But basically he's becoming a super-hero with his power having something to do with adrenaline. He's trying to hone in on his skills and learn how to master them...then he'll decide if he's gonna use them for good or for awesome!

He's currently hooked up to 7 wires!

I'm officially 40 weeks pregnant, and baby girl is very much on the way. I had a doctor's appointment yesterday and she thought she'd be here before the weekend! WE'RE SO EXCITED! (For anyone who cares, I'm 2 cm dilated, and 80% effaced). Just waiting on contractions to start. I haven't had any yet. Baby girl did all the dilating and effacing by herself! She's So GREAT!

Happy New Years EVE!

please drink responsibly, and drink one for me :)

6 comments:

Robica said...

Congratulations Sarah! So excited for you and your baby girl

-Danica

anne said...

Yeah, she's going to be here any time now! I can't wait to see what she looks like...how exciting!

As for Dan, I always knew he was a bit "different." Little did I know that he had super powers far beyond the realms of this world.

Wait, do you think he's trying to steal your thunder...being that you're pregnant and all?!?! :) Only kidding, of course.

J Yo said...

I don't know if you remember me, but we went to LBC together when we were younger and I did TCL with Dan. I've been kind of a blog-lurker for the past few months and have loved seeing how you two (soon to be three) are doing. I'll be praying for you guys over the next week or so as you wait for your daughter to arrive!

God Bless,

Jessica (Yohann) Yost :)

CMC said...

How exciting :) Maybe you'll have a New Years Baby!

I'll be praying for you both, and can't wait to "meet" baby girl!

Rich Sclafani said...

so excited for the two of you! will be praying for dan and his heart and you and that little lady soon to arrive that all goes well! happy new year sarah!

J Yo said...

Wouldn't that be fun...we've actually talked about doing family camp there when our kid (soon to be kids) get older. I loved LBC. :)

I'll pray for easy waiting for your sweet girl! And for Dan...keep us posted on how we can pray. :)