Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas

Sadly, we didn't take any pictures Christmas Eve. Hazel was cutting a tooth, so we were tending to her most of the evening. We celebrated with Dan's family and had a wonderful time...I only wish Hazel would have been feeling better so I could have enjoyed it more. Here's some pictures Dan's mom took of each little family!


Christmas morning we served Brunch here with my brothers and their families. Menu: Egg Strata, Coffee Cake, Satsumas, Bacon, Hash Browns, Mimosas, and Coffee! It was delightful. After the meal the kids opened their presents. Then Stephanie and Emma played with their craft gifts, Hazel napped, and the rest of us played/watched Beatles Rock Band! I was a great morning.


I love this shot, cause I got everyone in it! (except Hazel was napping)
Then we all headed up to Lynnwood to see Grandma and Grandpa Ingraham for a bit and my Dad and Ann met us there.


Then we all head to Aunt Dona's for more food, more gifts, and more Family!

It was a Merry Christmas indeed!

No comments: