Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Shower Time

So our shower has been very weak over the last few months. Then a few weeks ago I noticed our kitchen sink water pressure was down as well. So I told Dan to look on the Internet and type, "who to call for low water pressure." He, however, typed "how to fix low water pressure." I love the Internet, and I love Dan! I'm not sure exactly what he read, but I guess that there was a lot of mineral build up in our faucets. So he switched our shower head for the guest bathroom one, which rarely gets used, and Presto Change-o, shower pressure back! He then read that if you soak the shower head in vinegar for 24 hours it will clean it out.

I had already showered that morning (before he switched the shower heads), but he hadn't. So he jumped in to try it out. He was absolutely blown away! He couldn't stop talking about it ALL DAY LONG! Here's just a few of the comments he made throughout the day.

- After his shower he came up and told me, "It's like bathing in fairy tears!"

- Later that day we were talking about life in general, and he said, "I feel really good..." I thought he meant about where we were in life, so I said "Yeah, I totally agree", but then he finished his sentence with, "I think it's cause of my shower this morning!"

- Then later that evening, I kid you not, he said, "second to the cleansing of the Holy Spirit, the shower cleans you more than anything else in the world!"

Well, needless to say, I was quite excited for my shower the next morning. I'm not sure it lived up to Fairy Tears and the Holy Spirit's cleansing, but it was quite amazing!

It went from this:
To This:

1 comment:

Bridget Beth said...

"fairy tears" I am literally loling!

The water pressure in our kitchen sink was super low..practically a trickle, so I took the faucet apart and there were little rocks of mineral build up in it! Yuck!

Your post makes me want to get a new shower head!