Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Thoughtless

I haven't posted in awhile, but I really don't have much to say. It's been a good week. Hazel is back to sleeping at night with no feeds (Praise the Lord)! And we've been up to our regular routine.

We've been eating good here at home. Costco sells the best steaks, the only drawback is, it's Costco, so you get A LOT of meat. So Saturday we ran some errands: Bellevue Square for Snow Leopard for Dan, and Issaquah REI for new shoes for me. Since we were in the "quah" we thought we'd hit up the Costco for some Filet Mignon! We grilled up two of them for din din with mashed sweet potatoes, and blue cheese salad. Then on Sunday we used one to make Beef Stroganoff, and on Monday we used the last in some Green Curry. Beef-tastic weekend!

We started movie night back up. We've left the 80's and are starting the 90's in full force! I'm excited to meet more regularly again.

Hazel is as crazy as ever. She's climbing up any obstacle, and eating quite well too. (She's moved beyond sweet potatoes now). As I think I've mentioned before, about ever 2 weeks Hazel has a new facial expression that she makes all the time. Her current one is cute...in real life. She scrunches up her nose and breathes fast in and out through her nose, making a cute noise. However, this particular face, does not translate well in photo! And as you can see, it made it difficult to get a bear picture on Monday...


That's all the update I can think of...

I'm excited for Sep
tember. I love them here in Seattle. The weather's still sunny, but gradually gets cooler to ease you into fall. Pumpkin Spice is already served at Starbucks, but I'm not quite ready to partake. But come October, I'll be in full Fall Mode. Even Top Pot Doughnuts will serve a Spiced Chai Doughnut and a Pumpkin one too...I can't even wait to try them! I love summer, and I love fall, and I love that September in Seattle is the perfect bridge between them.

Ramble Ramble Ramble...But with colors!

1 comment:

Susie said...

Hazel is a doll no matter what face she makes!

I saw the sign for Pumpkin Spice while I was shopping with Steve today. Looking forward to finding an excuse to get one!