Thursday, September 24, 2009

Wicked


Last night Dan and I went to see Wicked at the Paramount. It was our second time seeing it, so I was a little nervous it would be as magical and amazing as the first time. Oh but it was! It's such a great play, and I love the music.


I love the story (it's the story of the Wicked Witch growing up), it's funny, and the music is fantastic. I was giddy from start to finish.


We also had much better seats than last time. We were somewhere in the balcony the first time we saw it, but this time I managed to get row P! We were right under the edge of the balcony. We could see it all. I could even make out the microphones! So fun. Thank you Dan for taking me!

1 comment:

Me... said...

how much fun! I've heard about that one and have thought it wold be fun to see, glad to hear that it's so good...