Thursday, November 5, 2009

Not Much Happening

Nothing really going on this week. Here's 5 things off the top of my head.

1. Hazel turned 10 months old today...so crazy. (I love her curly wispies...you can see them if you click on the picture below).


2. She past her weight check on Tuesday, gaining a full pound in the last month. (Hooray for cheese).

3. I'm super sleep deprived this week. But I'm reading and trying new things to help stop Hazel from night feeding so much. This evening I let her munch on cheese, banana, oatmeal, cheerios, and apple puffs from almost 6pm-8pm. Hopefully that will fill her up enough to last longer than 4 hours!

4. Dan and I got a date night last night. We went to the Matador in Redmond for dinner and drinks during happy hour. Soooooooooo delicious.

5. I got so wet today with Hazel while trying to get in and out of Costco. I think Hazel liked feeling the raindrops on her face. She just kept looking up and grinning. (The picture below is what her raindrop face looked like...all squinty and cute).

No comments: