Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Average Day


This face brings me so much joy! Hazel is talking more, eating more, napping more, and doing quite well! Here's an average day in our house. Hazel and I wake up between 8:30am-9:00am, we both brush our teeth and head upstairs for breakfast (which now includes Dan since he started his new job yesterday)! We all have eggs: Haze gets 2 fried eggs and some fruit, and Dan and I have eggs over-easy or a fritatta or something. Then we play in the living room for a while (Hazel with her toys, me with the Internet). We head down for me to get ready for the day, then we usually leave the house on some sort of errand (on Monday's it's Gymboree class at 11:15am). We come home, I nurse Haze and then she goes down for her nap (somewhere between 12:15-1:00) and she naps for 2 hours. During her nap I have lunch (which now is with Dan)!!! I also do my bible study, return emails, clean up, etc. When she wakes up, she eats lunch and then we head out again (sometimes to Gymboree for open play gym. We come home and when Dan is done with work, he takes over Hazel watching and I make dinner for the three of us. The evenings vary (Mondays is movie night, Tuesdays is Bible Study with Church, Thursdays I have Bible Study with my cousin, and Dan volunteers at the church with the tech group. Wednesdays or Fridays we usually have someone over for dinner. When we're free for an evening we all play in the living room...Hazel gets super silly between 7pm-8pm before bed, so it usually involves a lot of laughing from all three of us. Then at 8pm I nurse Haze, put her to bed, and Dan and I usually catch up on our recorded TV shows or watch a Netflix movie. And that's our average day.

This is the face of pure joy:

No comments: