Monday, February 22, 2010

Jordyn Turned 4

On Sunday afternoon we celebrated Jordyn's 4th birthday. (Jordyn is my cousin Erin's little girl, and our goddaughter). Hazel got to wear her party dress she got from Aunt Susie on her birthday. I love that little girls wear party dresses for their birthdays...when does that stop? I miss it. Perhaps I'll wear a dress on my birthday this year.


I love this one: girls just sitting at the top of the stairs.
Hazel loves dogs and cats. This is her with my cousin Shea petting Kato the Cat.

Afterward we went to say goodbye to my grandpa. Here's Hazel with her great grandma Ingraham. Hazel is number 14 of 15 great grandkids.


We've really been enjoying these sunny days...It's not super warm, but it's so beautiful out. We've been going on as many walks in the afternoons that we can, before the rain comes back.

No comments: