Sunday, February 28, 2010

Big Week

It's been a crazy full week. We were busy every evening, and then yesterday I threw my friend Lauren Soini a baby shower. It was a fun week, but exhausting. I did a lot of entertaining, which I love, but it takes a lot out of me.


Haze had a big week too. She cut her 5th tooth on Thursday, finally started drinking milk from a sippy cup, and started walking Wednesday night! She's been taking steps since the beginning of the month, but when asked if she was walking I would reply, "only accidentally." Now it's definitely intentional and she take lots of steps (not just three falling ones). It must have worn her out, cause she got quite sick last night. She has a horrendous cough and perpetual snot running down her face. Her spirits are up, but I feel so bad for her. Sleeping is the hardest for her. She coughs more and is super congested. Hopefully she'll get better soon.


Also this week, I chopped off about 7 inches of hair. I'm not sure how i feel about. I don't hate it, I'm just in shock I think.


We're all home today, taking it easy and cuddling Hazel back to health. Sadly we were supposed to have the Leffel's over for dinner, but with Hazie being sick, we had to cancel. We've been watching the Olympic hockey game (USA vs Canada) this afternoon and perhaps we'll have takeout for dinner. Not the Sunday we had planned, but kinda nice to relax together.

2 comments:

Our growing family said...

love the hair...both styles look great on you!
hope you are all healthy and refreshed this week!

anne said...

I like the hair...a lot! :)