Sunday, February 21, 2010

Glenn Ingraham


My Grandpa Ingraham passed away this evening. He was a man who loved Jesus and told everyone he met about Him. Even last week while at the hospital, he asked a nurse, "Do you know Jesus?"

We were able to see him this evening at his hospice care facility, to say goodbye before he passed.

This is from Christmas Day. It's Grandma and Grandpa with 8 of their 15 great-grandchildren.


Please keep my dad, his 2 brothers, and my grandma in your prayers this week as they deal with the loss of their father and husband of 65 years, but also rejoice in the fact that Grandpa is now with Jesus and pain free.

3 comments:

Susie said...

Sarah- so sorry to hear this. We will be praying for all of you. Thankful for your Godly heritage and knowledge that your Grandpa is with his Lord.

Bridget Beth said...

I'm sorry for your loss, Sarah. He sounds wonderful like a wonderful man.

Nicole said...

I'm so sorry Sarah. I'll be thinking of you and your family.