Thursday, October 15, 2009

Favorite #9 & #10: Jimmy Fallon and Chuck

I really enjoy watching Late Night with Jimmy Fallon. I think Jimmy's done a great job taking over Late Night. He's humble and hilarious! My favorite weekly bit he does is the Thank You Notes on Fridays. I also really liked the 7th Floor West bit, but that's not on anymore.


Other shows I've been watching this fall: The Office, Parks and Rec, Flashforward, How I Met Your Mother, Castle, and So You Think You Can Dance. 30 Rock starts back up this week, but I have to wait til MARCH for Chuck to start back up! If you haven't seen Chuck, I highly recommend getting the first few seasons and watching them before March! It's a great show!

2 comments:

Brian Terreson said...

Did you watch last nights episode of Jimmy with Monty Python. The "Wheel of Carpet Sample" had a great moment.

Marta said...

Thanks for the 7th Floor West tip. I had never heard of it, but am totally amused!