Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I'm alive!

I finally feel a bit better this morning! That was 5 long days of feeling crappy!

Hazel's changing constantly...She now primarily crawls on her knees as opposed to her army crawl. She got her first tooth last Wednesday, and it wasn't nearly as awful as I feared it would be. She did quite well; just about an evening of fussiness and that was it! We've been trying to bulk her up for her weigh in in November...She loves cheese, so we've been giving her LOTS! The fact that she likes cheese is just another proof that she's our little girl! (That, and the fact that she has her Daddy's blue eyes). I'm mean she's not eating Goat, Roquefort
, Wensleydale, or anything like that, but Cheddar has a special place in my heart as well!


And for randomness, these are some pictures I took while driving last week. The last ones are of the beautiful fall trees! And the first one is of a truck I drove by...Why would you want to advertise that there's ONLY 3% real juice??? What's the other 97%? YUCK! (You may have to click on the picture to see it enlarged).

1 comment:

Dan said...

97% fructose corn syrup :D