Thursday, October 22, 2009

Great Date Night

Last night Dan and I had a GREAT date night! We dropped off Hazel and my Dad's in Seattle and headed to Mr. Gyro's in Greenwood for the best Gyro's in Seattle! Their gyros are amazing their falafel is fantastic and their hummus is to die for!


After dinner we headed over to Trophy Cupcakes in Wallingford! BEST Cupcake EVER!!! I had the Snowball: chocolate cake, with coconut buttercream and pink shaved coconut. And Dan had Chocolate Peanut Butter: chocolate cake with peanut butter buttercream and crushed peanuts.


It was the most fantastic cupcake I've ever eaten! This summer we went to Cupcake Royal and Trophy BLEW THEM OUT OF THE WATER! The cake was so much better, more moist, and flavorful, and the frosting was soooooooo creamy and good. 10 times better at least!


I realize that you may think this post is full of exaggeration...but I stand by every statement I've written!

1 comment:

e said...

gotta try mr. gyro. and trophy beats royale BY A MILE. snowball is my favorite too! and s'mores, which they only have in the summertime.