Friday, October 2, 2009

October 2nd

I've said it a million times, but I love the fall. I love how September eases you into October. I love the food, I love the trees changing colors. I love to sunny yet brisk days. I love wind and rain storms. I just love it all.

I got Hazel some cute boots for the fall, from Target that she fits into now. She likes the boots, but she LOVES her daddy.


Today, Hazel and I had some time to kill before her nap, so we decided to walk down to Safeway and pick up some groceries, then head to Starbucks for a drink. It was fun to bundle up and be outside.


On the way home Hazel liked to kick her legs until the blanket became unswaddled so I'd have to tuck her all back in. She'd just giggle as I wrapped her all back up. I love that kid!

1 comment:

Me... said...

I love those boots! their so cute on her :)